What We Do
Results-focused White Hat SEO
Whether you’re running a complex website that manages thousands of pages, or a small business’s site with a very focused market, you need effective, results-oriented white hat SEO strategies. The kind that can guarantee results and rankings, yet don’t get you into trouble when the next spam-focused Google update rolls around.
Our consultants work with some of Singapore’s leading brands and are well versed with the systems, processes and mechanics of working with IT & Marketing teams to achieve results.
We handle a wide variety of work including Keyword Research, Internal Architecture, SEO Copywriting, Competitor Analysis, Rank Checking, Social Media Optimization, Link Building, Authority Links, Technical SEO, Local SEO, Video Marketing and User Experience Optimization.
Some of Our SEO Clients
Over the past 7 years in this field, our consultants have worked with a number of B2B and B2C companies and helped them maximize their results from search marketing. .
- About: Starhub is one of Singapore’s three telcos and provides services in mobile telephony, cable TV, broadband Internet, digital voice solutions and corporate IT connectivity.
- Challenges: Starhub.com is a very complex site with thousands of pages, serving hundreds of different verticals. While there were very capable teams focused on site functionality, the “findability” or SEO efforts were not consistent across the whole site. Also, locked in competitive battles, Starhub.com needed to rise and stay on top of search results for broad, competitive keywords.
- Scope: The scope of the project included working with a huge number of sites & pages to achieve high rankings for brand and broad keywords. Our SEO work is helping increase the brand visibility and customer “findability” significantly.
- About: InSing.com is one of Singapore’s leading web portals and classifieds site, competing with entrenched SEO-savvy players like StreetDirectory, 88DB, ST701, Mocca and many others.
- Challenges: When InSing came to us, they were losing the SEO battle with their older competitors. Our work with them focused on solving advanced algorithmic SEO challenges with their site.
- Scope: The scope of the project included improving their rankings for thousands of keywords. We worked closely with their web team to implement SEO strategies that led to a significant increase in search engine traffic to the site.
- About: Phillip Capital is one of Singapore’s leading investment & financial companies and their CFD division helps individuals trade in the “Contracts for Difference” market.
- Challenges: Phillip CFD, though accepted as the market leader in their field, didn’t have the first page ranking to earn the trust of online users.
- Scope: The project includes revamping their website’s usability/design, doing a complete SEO overhaul and installing Analytics to track rankings. The project included optimizing for over 100 keywords and managing the constantly changing site.
- About: Naumi Hotel is an award-winning, boutique luxury hotel in Singapore.
- Challenges: The incumbent 5-star hotels have had their SEO efforts on for years, and so Naumi was not getting featured for popular terms like “5 star hotels”, “city hotels”, “luxury hotels” etc.
- About: Keystone Cable is one of the leading cable manufacturers in Singapore, supplying cables to APAC, South East Asia and European Markets.
- Challenges: Branding is the most critical part of online marketing in the cable industry, as companies have be found before getting involved in the RFP stage. Keystone Cable was having trouble ranking even for their own company name, and struggling to get any traffic for competitive keywords.
- About: COS Printers are the leading printers of journals and service the largest educational & corporate clients in the region.
- Challenges: Once on the first page for the phrase “printer Singapore”, COS had made the change to a Flash based website and lost all rankings in the past 5 years.
- About: ComSoc Technologies is Samsung’s only distributor in the region and distributes products for many other semiconductor manufacturers
- Challenges: As B2B product research shifted online, ComSOC’s existing network of sales personnel offline found their jobs getting harder. By backing up their technical strengths with the trust that comes with high ranking on Google, they planned to revamp their sales.
- About: Hylax Hypertronics is one of Singapore’s success stories as a world respected laser manufacturer.
- Challenges: Hylax sales targets companies around the world and so search engine optimization was a natural fit so the company’s products would get found better.
What should you do next?
The first step to all of this is a good chat about your business and your needs from search engine marketing. So fill out the form below, drop us an email (email@example.com) or give us a call at +65 9143 9025 and we’ll take it from there.