It was 11.5 months ago that the very first Happy Hour video was released into the wild! Now we’re on episode #13, and along the way we’ve had some fascinating videos, including
- a skit based MEME video (aka, the one that even got its own outtakes video),
- great introduction to digital marketing videos (aka, one that gave Prantik, some colorful hair),
- and even an overseas Happy Hour from Bangalore!
Along the way we’ve got
- over 22,000 views on our YouTube,
- tons of supportive comments on Facebook and
- heartening emails from many of our subscribers on this list.
We’re very thankful to each and every one of you for taking the time to watch our videos. And we love getting more feedback from you guys – write us a message on Facebook or drop us a private message if there’s something specific you want to see from these videos in 2013.
2013 will also bring about a big change in the way we do videos. We are producing more videos, under more channels and at a much faster frequency thanks to a growing team that can support this production. And you’ll hear more about that starting next month.
For now, enjoy Happy Hour 13 – Digital Marketing Predictions for 2013. We talk about what to expect this year in the fields of Social Media, SEO, Web Analytics and Mobile Marketing in this video. Ooh, and there’s a little ragging of one of us towards the end (guess who?) 🙂